Options

Almost There Update!

Tricia NaultTricia Nault Member, AFS Staff Rank ✭7✭

We're practically to Week 7! How about a check in?

How's everyone doing?

For the most part I am doing well on my goals, but have had a few missteps. No, not missteps, pitstops in the journey. I'm learning that not everything is black or white. Just because I have an extra piece of candy, it does not mean I'm a failure or a loser, or suddenly I've erased all the progress I have made. My progress is definitely not a straight arrow and I have to be ok with that!

Comments

• Options
    Bailey Paull-BairdBailey Paull-Baird Member, Moderator, Practitioner, AFS Staff admin

@Tricia Nault great points about progress not being a straight arrow, I couldn't agree more! I have had a few pitstops as well but have focused on not feeling like a failure and getting right back on the wagon.

• Options
    Brook AdamsBrook Adams Member, Practitioner admin

Same here @Tricia Nault! I'm doing much better with my sweets consumption this year than years past. Not just because of the support from this group, but because I truly wanted to BE better; to have more control. And I did also let myself have a few extra treats outside of my NCN goal, but nothing that I ashamed of, as I kept moving forward, and working on myself. We got this!