You are MORE THAN.

Eileen  McNallyEileen McNally Member, Administrator, Moderator, Practitioner, AFS Staff admin

AFS RH had so much fun at the first ever sweat crawl! Many many thanks to @Nate Langley , @Jared Freeman @Mikayla Ollila for helping in manifesting this incredible event!!

I just wanted to share with you all part of the theme for the day and so that we can continue to support each other on this journey of being MORE THAN.

Comment below your thoughts and perhaps share what MORE THAN means to you.

. . .

you are MORE THAN

a body

a parent

a caretaker

an employee

you are MORE THAN being

flawless

in control of your food

on point with your exercise routine

perfect with your financials

you are MORE THAN what can be seen

who you are is

the you without distractions.

in the quiet of your own mind . . .

this is where you connect with

your true self.

where you find the wisdom that’s always been within you.

my hope for you is that you continue to find a deep breath.

my hope for you is that you slow down.

my hope for you is that you find the teachings in the discomfort.

& you really get to know you.

not the you the world tells you to be.

step forward into the unknown with compassion, curiosity & wonder.

greet yourself with kind eyes.

don’t look to anyone else for your worthiness or sense of belonging.

honor each moment in its entirety.

choose feeling over being numb + distracted.

understand that in this very second you have nothing to change.

you don’t need to be more of something.

you don’t need to be less of something.

you are MORE THAN enough.

we are MORE THAN just a gym.

we are MORE THAN together. 💙

. . .

#morethan

#sweatcrawl2020

Eileen McNally BS, CPT, RYT 

AGENT OF CHANGE

Applied Fitness Solutions Rochester Hills

Comments

• Jared FreemanJared Freeman Member, Moderator, Practitioner, AFS Staff admin

HAHA Love @Andrew Anderlie face in the pic of you and Bella :)!! Not your pic Andrew ;)!

Jared Freeman BS CPT CSCS

Agent of Change / Managing Partner 

• Sawyer Paull-BairdSawyer Paull-Baird Administrator, Moderator, Practitioner, AFS Staff admin

Sounds like this was an awesome event from what I have seen and heard. Way to go everyone who helped plan and contribute to this.

Looking forward to seeing more of these in the future ☺️

Sawyer Paull-Baird BS CSCS ACSM-EP PN-Lvl1
    Agent of Change / Fitness Innovation & Education Coordinator
  • Lauren Baker (RH)Lauren Baker (RH) Member, Inward Journey Meditation Group Member Rank ✭6✭

This event was JUST what my heart needed at JUST the right time. I am so in awe of the care, dedication and support AFS provides.

I have not journaled in YEARS. I write a random page or two, but usually on a loose piece of paper I throw out. Vanessa's pilates program prepared us for the slow flow of Eileen's yoga. It was a mental workout, as much as a physical one, and as soon as Eileen prompted reflection time, the words came out easy. For a group of normally loud, high-energy folks... you could have heard a pin drop in that room.

I made new friends, connected with current classmates, and my journal is on my kitchen table. Every time I walk past it, I think of the one phrase that came to me at the end of reflection that has stuck with me since Saturday: I matter. I am "more than" all these negative things I tell myself that distract me, and I matter.

Kudos to the team who put this all together, and honored to share the room with so many beautiful souls :)

• Mikayla OllilaMikayla Ollila Member, AFS Staff Rank ✭3✭

I am so grateful for all the people who came out to the first ever sweat crawl and made it such an amazing event! I could have not done it with out the amazing support and help from some awesome friends (;

I can't wait for the next one!! Here's to being MORE THAN (:

• Heidi MorrisHeidi Morris Member Rank ✭7✭

It was a great event! The clean juices were really good and the FOOD after was amazing 🤩

thank you guys for all the thought you put into it!