Options

Maternity HELP

I am now 18 weeks pregnant and have discovered that my previous favorite workout clothes simply are not comfortable any more. Any suggestions for good brands of maternity workout gear?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Options
    Angela JohnsonAngela Johnson Member Rank ✭6✭

Oh my gosh huge congratulations on pregnancy and being to 18 weeks 🌟 I would recommend Old Navy joggers/sweatpant material. Though not maternity, the fabric is comfortable and the sizes run through 3xl.

• Options
    Lauren Baker (RH)Lauren Baker (RH) Member, Inward Journey Meditation Group Member Rank ✭6✭

Congrats!! My coworker recommends Blanqi. She has a pair of Zella's, but said they don't fit as well around the hips. I want a pair, even though I'm not pregnant, just so I can say I am wearing my Blanqi to work :).

• Options
    Sarah McNittSarah McNitt Member Rank ✭3✭

Congratulations! I bought maternity workout gear from Old Navy.

Claire (in Ann Arbor, I'm not sure which AFS you're at) was really helpful in putting together pregnancy-friendly workout routines and I think my AFS workouts helped me with stamina for labor!

• Options
    Yana  KrivozusYana Krivozus Member Rank ✭2✭

Congratulations! I second Old Navy. I wore just larger regular sizes to work out until about week 28. I could also squeeze into my Dicks capris but they were cutting off my circulation. My only tip re working out is obv unless your doctor tells you to, you don’t have to drop down just because you’re pregnant. I found that I could do pretty much everything until about week 28. Except for jumping - I just wasn’t comfortable with that.