Options

App issues

I sent an email to app support, but is anyone else having trouble accessing the forum since the last app update? I have a galaxy s9, Android. I ended up downloading it on my work phone which is an iPhone and it works fine.

Comments

• Options
    Sawyer Paull-BairdSawyer Paull-Baird Administrator, Moderator, Practitioner, AFS Staff admin

Thanks for reporting this Robert.

I reached out to some other Android users to confirm this. So far I've had one other user confirm this same thing.

I am going to forward it to our devs soon here to see if we can get this fixed.

For now, you can still access the forum on mobile my navigating to via a web browser instead of the app: afs.vanillacomunities.com.

Thanks for your patience here Android friends. =)

Sawyer Paull-Baird BS CSCS ACSM-EP PN-Lvl1
    Agent of Change / Fitness Innovation & Education Coordinator
  • Options
    Shaina TinseyShaina Tinsey Member Rank ✭5✭

Yes, also an Android user. Forum hasn't loaded from the app in a couple weeks, just a blank white screen.

• Options
    Mike StackMike Stack Member, Administrator, Moderator, Practitioner, AFS Staff admin

@Robert Sarna and @Shaina Tinsey, to be clear, this was an update to AFS Connect, not an update to the Android Operating System, correct?

Michael E. Stack, BS CFP CSCS*D CPS
    AGENT OF CHANGE, CEO, & Exercise Physiologist

• Options
    Sawyer Paull-BairdSawyer Paull-Baird Administrator, Moderator, Practitioner, AFS Staff admin

Yes, I am curious of this as well.

As an update,, this has been reported to our app dev team, but they are working on one other project before this. Hopefully we should have it fixed soon, but there's a chance it might not be within the next few days.

For now, Android users should continue to access the forum on mobile my navigating to via a web browser instead of the app: afs.vanillacomunities.com.

Thanks for the patience everyone.

Sawyer Paull-Baird BS CSCS ACSM-EP PN-Lvl1
    Agent of Change / Fitness Innovation & Education Coordinator
  • Options
    Robert SarnaRobert Sarna Member Rank ✭5✭

Hi @Mike Stack and @Sawyer Paull-Baird it was after the last AFS connect update for me personally. I did update the android operating system over the weekend, but that didn’t make any difference. I’m currently at Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy S9. Let me know if you need anything else.

• Options
    Mike StackMike Stack Member, Administrator, Moderator, Practitioner, AFS Staff admin

Thanks @Robert Sarna. Sawyer, please forward that info to the devs. Thanks.

Michael E. Stack, BS CFP CSCS*D CPS
    AGENT OF CHANGE, CEO, & Exercise Physiologist